Saas Tower - Kochi9.97420796, 76.28068864
Saas Tower Hotel is a 2-star accommodation within 24 km of Cochin International Airport.
This business property is 15 minutes' walk to Medical Trust Hospital. The venue is 5 km away from the city center.
30 minutes' drive from Cochin International airport and 15 minutes' walk to Ernakulam Railway train station.
The property comprises of tasteful rooms appointed with complimentary wireless internet, climate control, flat-screen TV, a refrigerator and a work desk.
Eat & Drink
At the restaurant Indian dishes are served. Offering a variety of dishes, Molano Ice Ream and Pai Dosa are about 550 meters away.
There are currency exchange, a storage room and a beauty salon provided on-site.
Guests will enjoy using a spa lounge and a sauna available on site.
Wireless internet is available in public areas for free.
Private parking is possible on site for free.
Number of rooms: 72.
Free Wi-Fi in public areas
On-site car park
24-hour room service
Paid airport shuttle
Outdoor heated swimming pool
Sports & Fitness
- Exercise gym
- Paid airport shuttle
- 24-hour room service
- Car rental
- Dry cleaning
- Tours/Ticket assistance
- Shoe shine service
- Newspaper service
- Bell staff/Porter
- In-room breakfast
- Packed lunches
- Special diet menus
- Business centre
- Meeting/ Banquet facilities
- Babysitting/Child services
Spa & Leisure
- Outdoor heated swimming pool
- Spa & wellness centre
- Air conditioning
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Dining table
- Ironing facilities
- Free toiletries
- Electric kettle
- Flat-screen TV
- AM/FM alarm clock
5 years or adultsExtra bedINR 300Maximum capacity of extra beds in a room is 1.
Rooms and availability
1 Double bed
In the Room
1 Double bed
In the Room
- City landmarks
Its location is central.
The staff was did not respond well. We found no shower in the room and on inquiring were told that we had to book one of the higher category room to get a shower. We were upgraded for one night but had to pay the full price on the second night. However, there was no hotwater in the shower. We had booked a backwaters sailing offered by them. It was supposed to statrt at 9am and end at 6pm. The itinerary listed two sailings one in a power boat and the other on a rowing boat. The brochure listed visit to fish and prawn farm, etc. We were taken to a coir rope place and lime plant. The row boat was so slow that we spent almost one hour each way through a sluggish boring trip. We would not recommend this hotel to anyone.
good central location large room
no wi fi no bar/alcohol no fridge had to ask each day for toilet paper
– when we came, our rooms booked through Booked.net were not available (3 double rooms for single occupancy, one with AC), we were offered instead two singles and one extremely smelly twin – we were told that the price shown for three single occupancy doubles on our booking (via Booked.net) is not valid and were subsequently shown some leaflet with hotel room rates according to which we would need to pay twice as much for our reservation – the man who claimed to be the manager said it was not their problem and tried to make us sympathise with them ("what would you do if you had a hotel") – it turned out there was no promised wifi access, only 1 shared desktop computer – there was no hot water – we asked for a written confirmation that our booking was not available, but the staff refused to give us anything in writing, not to mention telling us their names, the conversation was very unpleasant – we decided to stay at a different hotel (arranged by ourselves), this incident was reported to Booked.net staff
Even though we had a confirmation from Booked.net they did not hold a room so we turned up and no room available and no explanation of why
Location was very nice
Staff were incompatible and dont know any language except their native tongue no wifi at all some disturbing noise were heard at night
The staff was very friendly and the food in the restaurant good.
Things in the room were broken and not working. The fan didn't have a botton ( broken) so it was not possible to regulate. We had to ask for towels and toiletpaper, Hotels on Fort Cochin were much cheaper and it was noisy because rooms were full with youngsters.
check out time is 24hrs, excellent food, location in the city centre
Unreliable personnel, terrible customer service, no room housekeeping
The food was fresh and tasted good. They did not have any bar facilities.
Literie confortable Restaurant très correct Equipement des chambres bien
Equipement salle de bain de base Bruyant
Chambre et salle de bains propres, restaurant et salon d'accueil propres et sympathique, fenêtres dans la chambre, repas peu chers et bons
Le personnel peu cordial, et ne comprenant pas vraiment tout ce que l'on demande, pas d"eau chaude dans les chambres à petit prix, pas de connection internet possible, un seul ordinateur mis à la disposition de tout l'hotel facturation à controler, car pas tres fiable
Parfaite proprete dans la chambre et salle de bain et tout l hotel
Le personnel peu aimable pas de connection wi fi un seul ordinateur (gratuit) a disposition pour tout l hotel